7. April 2021SoSafe continues to grow and develop new markets
SoSafe exceeded the 100-employee mark in March. The growth reflects the increased emphasis on the human factor in the field of cyber security.
24. March 2021SoSafe publishes Human Risk Review 2021
The report reveals the most successful gateways for cybercriminals in organizations in the pandemic year 2020 and provides organizations with guidance on how to minimize their human risk.
14. October 2020Frank Piotraschke joins SoSafe as VP Revenue and Growth
SoSafe gets Frank Piotraschke on board as Vice President Revenue and Growth. As Software-as-a-Service company, SoSafe counts on Piotraschke’s many years of experience in various sales management positions in the cloud computing sector.
9. October 2020Cooperation with GIZ’s Africa Cloud
As part of a joint project with the e-learning platform atingi and the Gesellschaft für internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), SoSafe now provides learning content around the world, with a focus on the African continent.
21. September 2020SoSafe is among the Digital Top 50 Finalists
SoSafe is one of the top 50 digital companies in Europe and is thus among the finalists of the identically named awards. Since 2016, Google and McKinsey, among others, […]