Please read carefully. By submitting a candidate for referral, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Objective: The External Referral Bonus program (the “Program”) offers a one-time referral award to persons unaffiliated with SoSafe, to help SoSafe attract, hire, and retain the very best talent.
Rules of the Program:
- Referrals are valid for 6 months from the date of submittal.
- You must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity) and a legal resident of the European Union or United Kingdom who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the Program.
- You cannot be a:
- Current SoSafe employees and their immediate family members
- Staffing/recruiting agencies or consultants, or any employee or consultant of a thirdparty to whom SoSafe is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such third-party
You are not eligible for an external referral payment if the candidate you refer is a:
- Candidate who has already been referred by a current SoSafe employee
- Current applicant to SoSafe (if they have applied to SoSafe within the last 12 months)
- Recent or current contractor, temporary worker, payrollee, or consultant
- Provider of services to SoSafe (if they have provided services to SoSafe in the last 12 months)
- Former SoSafe employee
- Family member of a current SoSafe employee
SoSafe shall pay you a one-time external referral payment in the amount of 150Euro Amazon voucher for a referral, if the referral results in a successful regular full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges he or she was referred by you
- Completes 60 days of continuous, active employment with SoSafe
- Is in good performance standing at the end of such 60 day period
- Is actively employed by SoSafe at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid
- Was hired against an external referral program eligible position