SoSafe expands top management team to further strengthen key business areas
- SoSafe, one of the leading providers of security awareness platforms in Europe, doubles down on international growth by hiring three senior professionals for management positions.
- The newcomers bring valuable experience from top-class SaaS and tech companies as well as their own start-ups.
- With these hires, SoSafe is strengthening the important business areas Product, Service and People.
After another year of strong growth, SoSafe, one of the leading security awareness platform providers in Europe, is further expanding its top management team. With new Vice Presidents for the Product, Customer Success, and People function, SoSafe lays the foundation for scaling its product development and geographical expansion. Since its founding in late 2018, the tech company has experienced strong demand as organizations have realized the human factor plays an essential role in holistic cyber security strategies. SoSafe is committed to building on this need for human-centered solutions and already serves more than 1,500 international customers such as Aldi, Vattenfall, and Mustang.
Three senior hires to further accelerate the development of offering, service, and workforce
- Having shaped the product at Templafy, and a tech founder himself, new Senior Vice President Product Mads Møller will head SoSafe’s Product organization. He has a strong background in B2B SaaS and has previously focused on product analytics and tracking. At SoSafe, Mads will be responsible for implementing the product strategy and roadmap as well as building a world-class product organization.
- Shannon Jaritz joins SoSafe as Vice President Customer Success. She previously worked for leading digital companies such as LinkedIn and Contentful, and led customer strategy at secure communication start-up Wire. Shannon will strengthen SoSafe’s customer service function and improve customer collaboration to account for their diverse needs as well as to further develop the product accordingly.
- Karel Ellis Gray comes from B2B SaaS unicorn Adjust and will lead SoSafe’s comes from B2B SaaS unicorn Vice President People. Karel will ensure People and Workplaces function as company stays on track with its ambitious growth goals and will make international talent acquisition and employee satisfaction a top priority moving forward sure the with more than 220 employees from 22 nations already on the team.
SoSafe is moving fast to ensure companies around the world are well positioned to fight cybercrime
With the three new leaders, SoSafe continues to build a strong and international workforce. In only seven months, the number of employees has already more t han doubled, enabling the company to work toward reducing security risk for organizations around the world by activating their human firewall.
“We are delighted to welcome Mads, Shannon, and Karel leaders and experts in their fielall highly experienced ds. They bring the ambition and mindset we need in this fastmoving environment. We could not be more excited to see their impact on our team, our product and our whole company,” says co-founder Dr. Niklas Hellemann.Download Press Release